Are you ready to learn to Digitize with Floriani FTCU?
Would you like to know how to Create your own embroidery designs?
Join the Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club!
Learn to master the Floriani FTCU and create beautiful embroidery designs.
What Is the Membership Club
& What Can It Do For You?
Hey, I am Paula and I am creator of the Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club!
For the past 10 years I have been using the Floriani FTCU software and creating my own embroidery designs.
I have spent hours, days, weeks and eventually months and years teaching myself to digitize.
During this time and completely for fun, I started teaching digitizing to a group of my 3 close friends.
Embroidery Gatherings was born and together, we have spent 7 years learning to digitize embroidery and growing our skills together.
And, now you can belong to our Membership group too!
The Membership Club has 3 Learning Levels
Choose the Level that Best Fits your Learning Style
Independent - Learning level
The Independent Learning level is for those who are comfortable learning on their own and just need to have FTCU step-by-step written tutorials to follow at their leisure.
The Independent Learning level includes the following:
Guided - Learning level
The Guided Learning level is for those who have no idea where to start and want a Guide Plan to show them the way.
The Guided Learning level includes ALL of the above items PLUS the following:
Coaching-Masterclass - Learning level
The Coaching-Masterclass Learning level is for those who would like to have individualized one-on-one help in learning to digitize with FTCU.
The Coaching-Masterclass Learning level includes ALL of the above items PLUS the following:
Great...How can I Join?
Right now, you can gain instant access to all the support you need!
Click the button below to get started learning to digitize your own embroidery designs!
Here's what you will Learn....
How to use the FTCU Workspace Tools
- Understanding the Sequence View
- Understanding the Properties Box options
- Selection Tools
- Group and Ungroup
- Align Tools
- Using the Convert to Outlines feature
- FTCU Stitch Player
- Setting your workspace Preferences
How to Use the FTCU Stitch Tools
- Run Stitches – single, double and bean stitch
- Satin Stitches – 3 different kinds and how and when to use each one
- Fill Stitches – adding fill patterns and motifs
- Appliques – steil stitch borders – blanket stitch borders
- Text – using FTCU fonts and True Type fonts
Getting Started with your First Design
- Planning your Design – what shapes to trace first
- The 4 Basic Tracing Steps – tracing tips and practices
- Tracing your first design – practice lessons
- Saving your design – WAF files and machine files
- Working with jpeg images
Editing your Designs
- Editing segments and shapes
- Editing Inclination lines
- Editing text
- Resizing and Editing purchased designs
How to Do ? Lessons
- How to remove overlapping stitches?
- How to do Knockdown stitches?
- How to create your own motif stitches?
- How to trace outlines?
- How to trace handwriting?
- How to trace logos?
- How to trace shadows?
- How to create Free Standing Lace designs?
- How to split a design?
- How to create quilt blocks?
- How to convert artwork shapes to stitches?
Not sure which level to Choose?
The Coaching Level is where you can get help for specific questions and step-by-step answers (and videos) about your projects as well as learning all of the tools in FTCU.
Here is a sample of email questions for the Coaching level:
- I am digitizing a logo and need help tracing the font?
- I am making applique letters for a quilt and will need to do multiple hoopings-how will I do that?
- I want to make a design for a t-shirt but have no idea where to even start?
- I have looked at FTCU and am completely lost and have no idea where to start?
- I really need to be able to ask questions when I am stuck in the middle of a design and not sure what to do next!
The Guided Level includes a step-by-step plan of where to start and will guide you in the order to learn all of the FTCU tools and features.
Here is a sample of email questions for the Guide level:
- Where do I start?
- What order would be most beneficial to learn to digitize?
- I have worked through the lessons on Satin Stitches but I am still confused on when to use each one?
- I really need more help with xyz? Can you write a lesson to give me more practice?
The Independent Level is for those who are comfortable working on their own. It will teach you how to use all the tools and then you can figure out how to create your projects “independently”.
Here is a sample of email questions for the Independent level:
- “What lesson will help me to do xyz?”
- I want to edit a font and not sure which lesson will show me how to do this?
- Note: this level is not for project questions that require step-by-step answers.
How long do I have access to the Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club?
Your membership plan lasts for 12 months from the day you join. At that time, you can choose to renew your membership. No matter whether you renew or not, you can keep all of your PDF written lessons that you have downloaded.
Who is the Membership designed for?
The Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club is geared towards crafters, business owners and creatives who need help with:
Learning and understanding how to use all the digitizing tools in the Floriani FTCU software
Resizing and Editing purchased designs
Digitizing your own images into embroidery designs