Learn to Digitize with Floriani FTCU
Over 75 Lessons to help you Create your own designs
Join the Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club!
Learn embroidery digitizing with Floriani FTCU and create your own embroidery designs.
New! Live internet lessons
Members are invited to attend Live Zoom classes
Come and ask your questions!
All live lessons are recorded and posted in the membership for you to re-watch at your convenience anytime
Independent - Learning
Independent Learning with step-by-step written tutorials and videos to practice at your leisure.
The Membership includes the following:
Individual Coaching Available
The Coaching-Masterclass Learning level is for those who would like to have individualized one-on-one help in learning to digitize with FTCU.
I also sell designs that I have created. I have lessons that can help you get started with selling your designs too.
Pricing depends on your individual plan.
The Coaching-Masterclass Learning level includes ALL of the above items PLUS the following:
Great...How can I Join?
Right now, you can gain instant access to all the support you need!
Click the button below to get started learning to digitize your own embroidery designs!
Here's what you will Learn....
How to use the FTCU Workspace Tools
- Understanding the Sequence View
- Understanding the Properties Box options
- Selection Tools
- Group and Ungroup
- Align Tools
- Using the Convert to Outlines feature
- FTCU Stitch Player
- Setting your workspace Preferences
How to Use the FTCU Stitch Tools
- Run Stitches – single, double and bean stitch
- Satin Stitches – 3 different kinds and how and when to use each one
- Fill Stitches – adding fill patterns and motifs
- Appliques – steil stitch borders – blanket stitch borders
- Text – using FTCU fonts and True Type fonts
Getting Started with your First Design
- Planning your Design – what shapes to trace first
- The 4 Basic Tracing Steps – tracing tips and practices
- Tracing your first design – practice lessons
- Saving your design – WAF files and machine files
- Working with jpeg images
Editing your Designs
- Editing segments and shapes
- Editing Inclination lines
- Editing text
- Resizing and Editing purchased designs
How to Do ? Lessons
- How to remove overlapping stitches?
- How to do Knockdown stitches?
- How to create your own motif stitches?
- How to trace outlines?
- How to trace handwriting?
- How to trace logos?
- How to trace shadows?
- How to create Free Standing Lace designs?
- How to split a design?
- How to create quilt blocks?
- How to convert artwork shapes to stitches?
Hey, I am Paula and I am the creator of the Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club!
For the past 12 years, I have been using the Floriani FTCU software and creating my own embroidery designs.
I have spent many hours teaching myself to digitize and I understand the frustrations of trying to learn all the tools!
When my friends found out that I had learned how to use FTCU, they started asking me for lessons.
Embroidery Gatherings was born! And, together we have spent many years with me working with them to digitize embroidery designs and growing our skills together.
I would love to help you learn to use FTCU and for you to belong to our Membership group too!
How long do I have access to the Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club?
Your membership plan lasts for 12 months from the day you join. At that time, you can choose to renew your membership. No matter whether you renew or not, you can keep all of your PDF written lessons that you have downloaded.
Who is the Membership designed for?
The Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club is geared towards crafters, business owners and creatives who need help with:
Learning and understanding how to use all the digitizing tools in the Floriani FTCU software
Resizing and Editing purchased designs
Digitizing your own images into embroidery designs
Questions? Send me an email at email@example.com.
I will be happy to answer any of your questions, anytime!