How to Download Floriani Monthly Designs
Did you know that every month Floriani has free embroidery designs for you to download?
They are available at the beginning of every month and are usually based on a theme or season.
When you download the designs, you will be able to view them directly in the LIBRARY in your FTCU program.
Below are the step-by-step directions on how to download and open the free designs.
If you would like a PDF written copy of this tutorial, just fill out the form at the end of this tutorial and it will be emailed to you!
How do you download the free monthly designs from the Floriani website?
step one: download the designs
Here is the link to the RNK software club where the free designs are located:
- click on the above link to go to the free designs
- sign in to your RNK account
- you will be given two options: download ALL designs or download CURRENT MONTH designs
- choose the option that you prefer
- scroll down the screen and you will see a preview of the designs for the current month
Note: If you are downloading ALL the designs, it will take several minutes depending on your internet speed.
step two: unzip the file
The file will download to your computer in a zipped format. You will need to unzip the file.
- on your computer, navigate to your DOWNLOAD folder
- select the monthly design file
- RIGHT click and in the menu choose EXTRACT ALL
- In the next screen, browse to this location: C:\Floriani\Designs
- click on EXTRACT
This next box came up on my computer screen.
Note: your computer may use a different program to unzip your files. Follow the prompts for your program.
step three: Open the Floriani FTCU program
Note: If you already had the program open, you will need to close the program and re-open it.
- on the left side of the screen, click on the LIBRARY tab and you will see the list of the Monthly designs
- click on the + sign to open each file
- left click on a folder to select
- click on the DESIGN tab to view the designs in the folder
step four: add a design to the workspace
You can choose any of the designs to add to your workspace.
- left click on a design and drag and drop onto your workspace
- you can now edit/resize the design as needed
- save the design in your machine format to embroider
Note: You can also use the BROWSE tab, to navigate to other folders on your computer that contain embroidery designs.
Once you have located a design folder, then click on the DESIGN tab and you will be able to view all the designs in that folder.
You can also drag and drop any of those designs onto your workspace as well.
I hope this post helps you to Download Floriani Monthly Designs.
Need more help?
Would you like more help to learn to digitize your own designs? For detailed, step-by-step written lessons and videos, you are invited to join the Embroidery Gatherings Membership Club.
There are over 75 written lessons and videos to help you learn to digitize your own embroidery designs using the FTCU software. The lessons inside the membership club are detailed step-by-step instructions to help you use all the tools in FTCU.
Click HERE to find out more information.
And, as always, if you have any questions, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help!
The following list of My Favorite Supplies contains some affiliate links for your convenience – which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission, but your purchase price stays the same. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I only recommend items that I use and love. I hope you find something that is helpful to you!