Updated March 1, 2019
The videos and lessons presented on Embroidery Gatherings and Happy Home Acres Education Ltd are strictly my own and do not represent any other affiliation. Unless otherwise noted.
This website was intended to be a resource for people who are looking for help to learn the Floriani FTCU digitizing program.
I am not affliated with RNK Distributors or employed as a Floriani Educator. These tutorials are completely independent and developed by myself.
Since this blog is a source of income for me and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I feel it is important to disclose the following to you:
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- I only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- If any products are provided to me, by any advertising partners, for my review and are given free of charge with no cost, the product review is written with an objective opinion and does not necessarily result with a positive review of the product.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to the readers of this blog, and I would never compromise the truth just to make money. And that’s a promise!
- I try to make note of any mention of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog when affiliated, but some product mentions may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
At Embroidery Gatherings and Happy Home Acres Education Ltd, I am holding myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas. I really appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front and honest with every post that I write.
Occasionally, I talk about affiliate links. This simply means that in some tutorials on Embroidery Gatherings, I sometimes recommend a product or service that I have personally used, and if you choose to purchase that product or service via my recommendation, I will get a small referral commission. Of course, this is at no extra cost to you.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of Embroidery Gatherings and Happy Home Acres Education Ltd, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in Embroidery Gatherings and Happy Home Acres Education Ltd, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Embroidery Gatherings and Happy Home Acres Education Ltd and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Embroidery Gatherings and Happy Home Acres Education Ltd takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that some information you provide through the website may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our website.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to
email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Embroidery Gatherings is a personal website designed and written by myself. For any inquiries, please feel free to contact me via my email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No files, ideas or photos from this website may copied or sold without my written consent.
You are, however, more than welcome to share any ideas or photos with the following guidelines:
- Provide credit and a link back to the original post on Embroidery Gatherings.com
- Please do not alter any of my photos or remove the Embroidery Gatherings watermark
- To share entire posts, please contact me first.
- When sharing any links to videos or printables, please link directly to that post on Embroidery Gatherings.com
All photos and videos on this blog are taken by me and are for personal use unless otherwise stated.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
These policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.